With grants to digital business transformation
Digital business transformation grants
The Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development issued a public call "Strengthening the competitiveness of businesses through investments in the digital and green transition" for SMEs in Sector C Manufacturing Industry. The invitation is open until May 31, 2021, and applicants can obtain up to HRK 7.5 million in grants.
This Call aims to encourage SMEs to use digital technologies and solutions in business processes with the aim of increasing efficiency, competitiveness, and internationalization of business. Within the eligible costs are advisory services with an aid intensity of 50%, related to:
- development of cybersecurity plans,
- drawing up disaster recovery plans,
- development of plans and strategies for digitization of enterprises, plans for more efficient use of resources, automation of processes, organization of business, etc.
CRATIS can help you with:
- Modernizing and raising the level of security of information systems
- By developing a plan and implementing a cybersecurity system
- By creating a cloud, on-site data security plan and hybrid-cloud variants
- Establishing safe and stable work from home
- Ensuring business continuity in the event of a disaster (earthquakes, floods)
- Services for the procurement of workstations, computer write-ins, network equipment, etc.
- Software sourcing services or online subscriptions such as Microsoft Office suites, antivirus solutions, etc.
Request an offer and include a digital component in your project budget!
Our team of experts will analyze your needs together with you and create solutions with which you will receive a grant!